Friday, January 13, 2006

Orangefinger means RSS search results

I really should stop adding features to Tinfinger and concentrate on building the content out a bit so it's not just cricketers and footballers (and the occasional Web 2.0 bod). Nevertheless, I've added RSS feeds for all types of search results.

Search for text in news: "injury".
Search for category in profiles: "Web 2.0".
Search for tag in articles: "StKildaSaints".
Search for human in pictures: "Shaquille O'Neal".

It feels good to add a splash of orange to the site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be missing the point and all or it could be my male blindness, but have you NOT got a mention of an RSS/Atom feed on this site? I mean because I use to use blogger I know you can just add atom.xml to the end of your URL to get a feed but shouldn't you have that on your site seeings the business your in?

Just a thought.
GO HAWKS
Molly
http://www.mollyzine.com

1:47 pm, January 16, 2006  
Blogger Paul Montgomery said...

Good point. I'm a Firefox user so the feed icon appears in the URL box as the feed URL is specified in the meta tags. I'll add it to the HTML presently.

2:03 pm, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home