Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who is pmeme's Gareth Butler?

I finally cottoned on today to pmeme, the name-based blog aggregator, which has popped up only in the last week or so. It's fresh out of the vats so it would be churlish to critique it at this early stage, especially considering Tinfinger isn't finished yet either! Suffice to say that he's on a good track there.

The man behind it is appears to be an Englishman by the name of Gareth Butler, who doesn't seem to have any information about him on the Internets that specifically links him to pmeme other than the pmeme.com domain registry records and a link to tokyo26.com which has his name in the title. Is it the same Gareth Butler who was/is a producer for the BBC? Is it the same Gareth Butler who co-wrote a book on politics? Is it the same Gareth Butler who got made redundant in December 2004 and became a $10,000/month freelancer? Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renu Sharma said...

I'm unable to find yr e-mail address to contact for a update on yr startup. Would you please contact me mail address is available on my blog.

Vishal

8:21 pm, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the Gareth Butler who works for the BBC and wrote a book about politics. I haven't gone freelance and I don't know anything about pmeme or whatever it's called.

4:06 am, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home