Friday, November 28, 2008

Me at Google Sydney


Yesterday I spent the day at Google's Sydney office at Darling Park, the guest of the wonderful Mel Ann Chen. I was there to be interviewed by A Current Affair for a story about Google AdSense, with FanFooty being nominated by Google as one of their major publishers in the sport sector. (Just the one photo I'm afraid, they don't allow cameras inside the offices.)

I have heard anecdotally that being featured positively on ACA does wondrous things for your traffic. Here's hoping!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It depends if they paint you in good or bad light ;)

How did it go?

12:31 am, December 29, 2008  
Blogger Paul Montgomery said...

They haven't shown it yet.

10:44 am, December 29, 2008  
Anonymous Inventory Clear Out said...

wow, That's looks great, I am dreaming to have photos like that.
Sydney is such a beautiful place and
that place makes me feel well.I am hoping to be in that place within this year. Is there any shopping mall there where I can buy some men suit for my husband?

3:22 am, August 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home