Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Name Inspector inspects Tinfinger

One of my favourite new blogs has been The Name Inspector, written by a PhD in linguistics called Chris Johnson who delights in dissecting company names. TNI was kind enough to review Tinfinger today, and Chris had good things to say.

This is one of the geekiest and most thought-out startup names that The Name Inspector has come across.

...

The name Tinfinger conjures up an entertaining vision that helps us imagine how the underlying search technology works.

Things like this start my day off with a big smile on my face. Thanks Chris, you turned my frown upside down! Now about that Logo Inspector concept...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always thought the name Tinfinger was f'ing awesome. And I love that little robot logo.

4:34 pm, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home